Hey guys, how are you? Long time, no see! I hope you are all well and staying safe in these insane times.
As you may have probably noticed, I don’t spend much time on this blog anymore. It’s not that I don’t want to, but life and all the different challenges it offers always stand in the way between me and my lovely blog. This is why I made the decision to allow guest bloggers to join me and share their thoughts and stories here. You all know how much I love my readers, and it’s always my greatest pleasure and responsibility to provide you with entertaining and informative content to read during your morning coffee. If you’d like to become a guest author, read on!
I Hate Cleaning covers plenty of categories you may take advantage of:
- Housewife Confessions
- Personal Stories
- Inspiring Stories
- Cleaning Tips
- Innovative Cleaning Products
- Home Improvement
- Interior Design
- DIY Projects
- Healthy Living
- Women’s Health
- Inner Peace
- Healthy Food
- Beauty Tips
And a lot more. I love to cover all kinds of interesting and viral topics, so don’t hesitate to make your pitch!
How to Make Your Guest Author Pitch?
The process is quite simple:
- Send me an email to melanie[dot]johnson8501[@]gmail[dot]com and provide me with a few topic ideas you’d like to work on.
- Once I review the topics, I will get back to you and let you know which one works best.
- Prepare the piece and send it over.
- I will read it and let you know if it makes the cut!
Are there any rules for guest posting on this blog?
Well, of course, there are! Just like everything else in life, this blog also has some rules that need to be followed in order to make you eligible for having your work published. Here are the main ones:
- I’d love to check some examples of your work.
- I insist on pre-approving your topic before you send me the whole piece.
- The topic you offer has to be new and never covered on the blog before.
- The content must be unique, I don’t publish plagiarised pieces.
- Avoid any promotional texts. Company mentions are only allowed if they are relevant to the story.
- I love long articles, at least 1K words and more.
- Links to outside sources are welcome, as long as they are authority and relevant.
- It would be great if you could share the piece on your social media channels once it’s live.
- I can only use photos you have the rights to, or I can supply the photos myself.
- Linking back to the piece is also recommended, it adds value and credibility.