- Confessions of a Happy Housewife
- Cleaning Tips
- Home Improvement
- Healthy Living
- Write for us
With so many holidays these days and Christmas just around the corner it is a good idea to be prepared for wax stains on the tablecloth. My husband and I love to light candles when we dine together, even if its just an ordinary evening. It just makes it so much more special and cosy. When you have a candle lit dinner, however, by accident, someone knocks the candle down, the melted wax spills and you have a horrible stain on your tablecloth. It probably looks bad, but there is no need to take it to the dry cleaner. You can manage to remove the stain if you follow these simple steps.